As I said last week, one post about 20 pieces of advice for my younger self would be too much. So, without further ado, here is part II:
11. Trust your instincts. Too many times you look for the best when someone shows their worst. Stop and think about it. You will save yourself from more than one bad relationship.
12. Never stop learning. Be willing to learn new skills throughout your life. Each new skill opens up doors.
13. Don’t let yourself go. Take care of your body.
14. Quit caring so much of what others think about you. If they don’t appreciate you for who you are they aren’t worth your time.
15. Spend more time with your kids. They grow up fast. You will regret missing out. [Read more...]