With it being a new year, I have noticed several bloggers introducing or re-introducing themselves. I don’t live all that exciting of a life and I have pretty much shared most of what I am comfortable telling about myself. However, maybe it is time to be a little more open. Here are ten things you may not know about me (in no particular order):
1. I have three kids of my own and three step kids. All are grown and only my 13 year old son is at home. My step kids were grown when I met my husband so I have never lived with them.
2. I have five grandchildren (4 boys, 1 girl) and 4 are from my step kids. My oldest had his first son this past August.
3. I grew up in Michigan. I moved to New Hampshire in 1998 and left in 2006 to move to Florida.
4. I lived in the Ft. Myers area from 2006-2010 and didn’t enjoy the Florida lifestyle. I moved back to New Hampshire in 2010 (and I plan to stay).
5. I went back to school and earned my degree and teaching certificate in my mid-thirties. [Read more...]